- We’ve made the registration available for many researchers in the Master and Doctorate degrees in the same fields announced by the organization.
- We founded branch offices in all the countries concerned to create teams that tracks all the research and programs that we announced recently.
- We will choose an African country every year to carry out the development and research plan and implement this plan as it should be.
- We are now strengthening the union with members of great value in the presented fields of interest, especially those who are retired and experienced. The members come from various countries and professions which helps the organization to achieve its goals.
- We are now training a large group of trainers in all the fields of the union in order to lay down a large training plan in all countries of the world, especially Africa.
- We have conducted extensive training in Egypt on commercial representation in embassies, as well as arbitration in security and strategic disputes, for people from a multitude of nationalities.
- We are now studying the new methods of training, which are applied through camps and games, so that it can be generalized to all sectors in the union and all member states of the union.
- This service is considered one of the finest services provided by the union. It depends on a sound research base and conforming to the standards, which make us able to evaluate all security, strategic and political related researches.The union can evaluate any institution in accordance with the global standards put by the international training platforms.
- We have created a large network of Arab and African diplomats, given that we have members in the League of Arab States to study the situation in Arab countries and how to address it and provide support in all the points that we raised in the goals.
Completely new tools are used to deal with this file, seeking to find the most efficient way for women to take their rightful place in society as we have a new plan for women in the Arab and African world using studies on with the development of schools of thoughts concerned with women, their rights and gender issues.
Country planning and development
- To carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to promote peace, security and stability in the African continent; Organize and develop cooperation between the Union and similar bodies in other countries, and seek new possibilities and forms for such cooperation.
- Participation in international conferences on the objectives of the Union Promote sustainable development at the economic, social and cultural levels, as well as the integration of African economies
- To promote the continent’s development by promoting research m all fields, especially science and technology.
- To promote international cooperation in the light of the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Participation of African peoples in the activities of the Union.
- Working with international partners to eliminate preventable epidemics and promote the health situation on the continent.
- Provide opinion and advice in the constitutional field at the request of those interested.
- The Union’s will provide a concrete contribution to the Comission on the status of Women by aiming for the following objectives:
- Completely new tools are used to deal with this file, seeking to find the most efficient way for women to take their rightful place in society as we have a new plan for women in the Arab and African world using studies on with the development of schools of thoughts concerned with women, their rights and gender issues.
- To build an Afro-Arab network of corporate women’s groups.
- To engage these women in the union’s advocacy efforts and programmes.
To help address the concerns of private sector working women (work-life balance, sexual harassment etc) as well as monitor and facilitate their advancement to higher levels of corporate leadership.
Thus, the Union aims to collaborate through substantive policy work and grass roots activism to address issues of concern to women, including family and work, economic equity, education, affirmative action, corporate accountability, women and technology, younger women and global progress for women’s equality.
- To organize and coordinate events and to promote social and cultural integration between Afro-Arab countries by developing policies and submitting proposals and reporting to the Executive Board ensuring proper follow-up of events promoting and supporting interaction between countries.